The Qorvo Omnia™ Platform
The combination of the Qorvo Omnia instrument and the test cartridge is designed to facilitate rapid, sensitive and specific test results. It features:
- A small instrument measuring 10" x 9" x 5"
- Menu-driven touchscreen provides instructions for every step of the test procedure
- On-screen test results can be printed or uploaded by Ethernet, Cellular or Wi-Fi connections
- Omnia Instrument Quick Start Guide
- Omnia Instrument Operator Manual
- Omnia Instrument Information Sheet
Antigen Test Cartridge
Qorvo Omnia SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test pairs rapid turnaround time with BAW detection technology to deliver a new generation of immunoassay diagnostic performance with a self-contained, single-use test cartridge for use on the Qorvo Omnia instrument.
- Antigen Quick Start Guide
- Antigen Instructions For Use
- Antigen Test Information Sheet
- Video: How to Use the Antigen Test
Qorvo BAW Technology
Learn how Qorvo Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) technology is revolutionizing the diagnostic testing landscape.
News and Events
Here you'll find the latest news and information from Qorvo Biotechnologies. Browse through our press releases, latest videos, upcoming events and related content.